We have partnered with The Barnyard/Coconut Grove Cares to bring our Parent Center program to their families with children. We provide parents with the tools and support they need to raise motivated responsible kids while maintaining a close parent/child relationship.
How It Works
New parents meet for eight weekly sessions covering basic parenting skills and strategies. Upon completion of the eight-week program, parents are eligible to join the Parent Network, a peer support group of parents in your community. The Parent Network meets weekly at the Barnyard to discuss parenting issues of immediate concern to each parent and to strategize ways of supporting each other through the challenges of parenting.
Make it Family Night
Bring your kids. We’ll have games and activities for them while parents meet. Then stay and eat with us. Whole Foods Market is generously providing food for our parents and kids.
We Can Help
- Have a motivated, responsible child
- Communicate more effectively with your child
- Discipline in a positive manner
- Develop ways to build your child’s self-esteem
- Understand your child’s behavior
- Enjoy your parenting role
- Have a mutually respectful relationship with your child
We meet each MONDAY at 5:30 pm
To register, contact the Barnyard
3870 Washington Avenue
Coconut Grove, FL 33133
Phone: (305) 446-6216